This workbook is for individuals who are looking for a partner to enjoy life with and for people who have repeatedly found themselves in unhealthy relationships.
If you find yourself in a toxic relationship you may want to take some time to reassess who you are, what’s important for you and what do you want from life in general and from a relationship in particular.
We all dream of having a special person in our lives. Someone that will be next to us through thick and thin. Someone with whom we can share all the good and the bad (ideally while holding our hand).
But, how many of us take the time to really understand ourselves, who we are, and what do we really want in our lives and in our relationships?
You will identify:
- Your personal preferences, your life goals and ambitions.
- The things that are the most important for you and the things you are flexible with.
- The type of relationship you want.
- Who do you see as your potential partner.
- What do you want and expect from a relationship.
- Learn how to express your preferences and desires to your potential partner.
- Describe the traits that are important for you in your potential partner.
- Make a list of traits, characteristics and values that you would like your potential partner to have.
- Have clear idea of what you want for yourself in your personal life.
- Have a set list of parameters that are important for you in your potential partner.
- Know what questions to ask and what topics to bring up when getting to know someone.
- Know how to express your preferences, needs and expectations from your potential partner and your future relationship.
Questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore deeper areas of your relationship and uncover what is really going on at the fundamental level.
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Identify what’s important for you and your relationship.
- Work on the specific area of your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
(But, if you would like a coaching session, send us a message)
Inside this workbook you will find:
- Topic overview
- Common problems and solutions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Section guide
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
Here’s a sneak preview…
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- Click HERE buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
We’ve created a fillable pdf that allows you to:
- Work with it from your computer
- Share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Make a copy of the workbook
- Send an empty copy to your partner
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
If you need some help along the way, send me a message.
Describe your situation, challenges and what you’d like to achieve.
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with some amazing ideas and suggestions:)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What to do before starting a long-distance relationship?
Before starting a long-distance relationship get clear what it is and what it involves. Knowing what an LDR is all about will help you decide if it’s for you. Always be honest with yourself and others. Clearly express your feelings and preferences to people you date. If you do that, the right people will stay in the wrong people will go.
How to talk about starting a long-distance relationship?
First, ask a few indirect questions to establish if LDR is at all on the table for the person you like. If they like the idea and open to trying it out, you should get a hint. Express your feelings and intentions to the person you like. Ask if they feel the same and if they want the same thing from this long-distance relationship.
How do you start a long-distance relationship?
Can long-distance online dating work?
Online long-distance dating can work for people who want to start a new relationship with someone in a different country, for example. Online dating works for people who don’t have time to meet someone in real life. With long-distance dating, you can talk to selected people after spending a few minutes registering and creating your profile.
Long-distance dating works through dating platforms or social media. You meet several people who fit your preference, and then you narrow them down to a few people that you get on with the best.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS – ULTIMATE GUIDE
This is your ULTIMATE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful long-distance relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.