This workbook is for individuals who are looking for a partner to enjoy life with and for people who have repeatedly found themselves in unhealthy relationships.
If you find yourself in a toxic relationship you may want to take some time to reassess who you are, what’s important for you and what do you want from life in general and from a relationship in particular.
But, how many of us take the time to really understand ourselves, who we are, and what do we really want in our lives and in our relationships?
Special Bonus: Receive an extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session
Get it right from the very beginning!
- Topic overview
- Common problems and solutions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Section guide
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
- On the last page you will find our direct email, in case you need some help
Here’s a sneak preview…
We all dream of having a special person in our lives.
Someone that will be next to us through thick and thin.
Someone with whom we can share all the good and the bad (ideally while holding our hand)
THIS WORKBOOK IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are single
- You’ve had many unsuccessful relationships
- You want to find the person whose values align with yours
- You are looking for a type of relationship that fits in with your lifestyle
HOW CAN THIS WORKBOOK HELP YOU
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Identify what’s important for you in a relationship and in a potential partner.
- Become clear on your values, beliefs and expectations.
- Know what is important for you and what things you can be flexible with.
- Establish your boundaries and learn to introduce them to your potential partner in a healthy way.
- Learn to be aware of the mistakes you made in your previous relationships and avoid making them again.
- Explore your preferences about a relationship and a potential partner as you would during a coaching session.
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
- Set your personal preferences, life goals and ambitions.
- Recognise the things that are the most important for you and the things you are flexible with.
- See what type of relationship is right for you.
- Know what type of relationship aligns with who you are and what you want.
- Be clear on who you see as your potential partner.
- Make a list of traits, characteristics and values that you would like your potential partner to have.
- Learn how to express your preferences and desires to your potential partner.
- Have a clear idea of what you want in your personal life and in a relationship.
- Have a list of characteristics that are important for you in your potential partner.
- Know what questions to ask and what topics to bring up when getting to know someone.
- Know how to express your preferences, needs and expectations from your potential partner and your future relationship.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
This is a fillable pdf!
- Type your answers directly on your computer
- Make a copy of the workbook and share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
- Click below to buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
Don’t forget your SPECIAL BONUS when buying this workbook: extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
But, if you would like a coaching session, here are the options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What to do before starting a long-distance relationship?
Before starting a long-distance relationship get clear what it is and what it involves. Knowing what an LDR is all about will help you decide if it’s for you. Always be honest with yourself and others. Clearly express your feelings and preferences to people you date. If you do that, the right people will stay in the wrong people will go.
How to talk about starting a long-distance relationship?
First, ask a few indirect questions to establish if LDR is at all on the table for the person you like. If they like the idea and open to trying it out, you should get a hint. Express your feelings and intentions to the person you like. Ask if they feel the same and if they want the same thing from this long-distance relationship.
How do you start a long-distance relationship?
Can long-distance online dating work?
Online long-distance dating can work for people who want to start a new relationship with someone in a different country, for example. Online dating works for people who don’t have time to meet someone in real life. With long-distance dating, you can talk to selected people after spending a few minutes registering and creating your profile.
Long-distance dating works through dating platforms or social media. You meet several people who fit your preference, and then you narrow them down to a few people that you get on with the best.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP – COMPLETE GUIDE
This is your COMPLETE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful Long-Distance Relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.