In a long-distance relationship you may feel something isn’t quite right but you can’t put your finger on it.
You may even know what the problem is, but you may struggle to bring it up or to find the solution.
Many people feel stuck in a relationship that is unhealthy not knowing how to fix their problems and doubting of letting it go.
This workbook will help you objectively approach your relationship by focusing on the facts relieving you of uncertainty and doubts.
IS THIS WORKBOOK FOR YOU?
When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
If you are having problems in your long-distance relationship, you may find yourself at one of these stages:
- You feel that your relationship isn’t working.
- You are not sure why your relationship isn’t working.
- You have an idea of the issues in your relationship.
- You have issues that you would like address with your partner.
- You don’t know how to bring up these issues.
- When you bring them up your partner doesn’t see them as issues/ ignores these issues.
- Your partner acts defensively to any issues you are trying to address.
- Your attempt to solve these problems turns into arguments.
- Everything you tried isn’t working, you want resolution but don’t know what to do.
So, how do you do that?
HOW WILL THIS WORKBOOK HELP YOU
By offering your partner to work with you through the problems using this workbook, you will find out if your partner is willing to make an effort and to do what it takes to make your relationship work.
- If your partner welcomes this opportunity to resolve your issues, you know they are committed to you and your relationship.
- But, if your partner refuses to go through this process with you, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore deeper areas of your relationship and uncover what is really going on at the fundamental level.
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Bring up the issues to your partner that you don’t know how to.
- Test the willingness and commitment both of you have to your relationship.
- Identify what’s important for you and your relationship.
- Work on the specific area of your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
(But, if you would like a coaching session, send us a message)
- Reassess your relationship as a whole.
- Reflect on your feelings about your partner and your relationship at the beginning and how it’s now.
- Learn how your partner feels about you and your relationship.
- Write down your feelings, doubts and concerns.
Your partner will:
- Write down the things they like and don’t like about your LDR.
You will know:
- How you and your partner feel about this relationship.
- The things that work and the problems you encountered.
- If it’s possible to fix these problems.
- If it’s better for both of you to let go of this relationship.
- If this relationship is worth continuing or if it’s best to mov eon.
- If this relationship contributes to your life and well-being or if this relationship isn’t turning out the way you expected and it’s best to let it go.
- What is best for both of you based on objectivity and facts rather than speculations and assumptions.
- What to do to no longer be stuck in a relationship that no longer servers you. You will find a way to recognise and address the problems.
Inside this workbook you will find:
- Topic overview
- Common problems and solutions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Section guide
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
Here’s a sneak preview…
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- Click HERE buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
We’ve created a fillable pdf that allows you to:
- Work with it from your computer
- Share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Make a copy of the workbook
- Send an empty copy to your partner
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
If you need some help along the way, send me a message.
Describe your situation, challenges and what you’d like to achieve.
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with some amazing ideas and suggestions:)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are long-distance relationships healthy?
Long-distance relationships are healthy, fun and exciting. One of the benefits is that you have extra time for yourself when you are apart. The trick is to make the most out of this time for your personal growth while staying connected with your long-distance partner.
How to build a healthy long-distance relationship?
To build a strong and healthy long-distance relationship, you need:
To set specific goals
Make a clear plan
Create a timeline
And other things that we cover in this workbook
Are long-distance relationships unhealthy?
Long-distance relationships become unhealthy when they last a long-time. If you have the means to visit each other regularly, it is not so much of a problem. However, many long-distance couples don’t have the opportunity, money or time to do so. When you can’t visit each other as much as you like, a lack of physical intimacy can become an issue.
Why is it important to have a healthy relationship?
A healthy relationship can bring much joy and love into your life, and contribute to your well-being. However, it takes good communication, great understanding and the willingness of you and your partner to make it work.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS – ULTIMATE GUIDE
This is your ULTIMATE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful long-distance relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.