This workbook is for you if you are struggling in a long-distance relationship.
- The distance brings many uncertainties into a relationship, which in turn, sparkle doubts.
- Unresolved doubts accumulate and turn into problems and arguments. Before you know it, you are no longer enjoying your relationship.
- At some point, you start asking yourself if this relationship is even worth it.
How will this workbook help you?
- You will reflect on your life and reassess your relationship.
- A relationship coach will help you with your problems and give you professional advice.
- You will know how to fix your relationship or if its time to let it go.
HOW TO WORK WITH THIS BOOK
Download & save
After purchase, you will receive an email with your PDF file.
Save the file before you start working on it and every time you complete a section.
Complete all sections
You can complete this workbook on your computer.
You can also print it, but we are trying to save some trees.
Send it to us
Once you complete your workbook, email it back to us for an assessment.
After a few days, you will receive a reply with tips and advice.
Avoid Common Mistakes Couples Make
Staying in a relationship that doesn’t work.
- Recognise when the relationship is no longer healthy.
- Many couples stay in a toxic relationship because of attachment, commitment, convenience or fear of being alone.
Compromising personal well-being
- Don’t compromise what’s important for you.
- Many couples stay in a long-distance relationship indefinitely.
- Without a clear goal for your relationship, you will have many doubts and uncertainties.
Ignoring and suppressing the feelings
- It’s easy to ignore the problems, wishing for them to go away.
- But problems don’t go away.
- They accumulate, and negatively impact the relationship and well-being.
Don’t let yourself feel stuck and powerless – YOU ARE HERE NOW.
Take this first step to a better life and a healthy relationship.