Many LDR couples struggle with the lack of intimacy in their relationship. Although it is not something you think about, in reality, intimacy is the very thing that makes or breaks your relationship.
Intimacy is the foundation of a romantic relationship. In an LDR, emotional intimacy needs good communication and understanding. While physical intimacy requires frequent visits and quality time together.
Due to circumstances regular visits may not be possible. The longer you are apart, the harder it becomes to maintain emotional connection.
This workbook will help you improve your communication and plan your visits, so you can have an intimate relationship despite the distance.
Special Bonus: Receive an extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session
- An overview of intimacy in a relationship
- Most common intimacy problems in an LDR and their solutions
- Typical mistakes LDR couples make when it comes to intimacy and how to avoid them
- A guide on how to work with each section
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner to build and develop your intimacy
- On the last page you will find our direct email
- We’ll be happy to answer any questions, so you know you are not alone
Here’s a sneak preview…
When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
THIS WORKBOOK IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are struggling with the lack of physical intimacy.
- Your conversations lack understanding and frequently end in arguments.
- You are doubting if this relationship can continue the same way.
- You are having intimacy issues but don’t know how to talk about them.
- You want to find a way to satisfy your physical and emotional needs.
- You want to develop a deeper connection and a more intimate relationship with your partner.
HOW CAN THIS WORKBOOK HELP YOU
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Explore your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
- Explore what physical and emotional intimacy is all about.
- Learn to communicate in a way that brings you closer to your partner regardless of the distance.
- Express your feelings, doubts and concerns to your partner.
- Set the frequency of your visits and plan your time together.
- Identify how much physical closeness you and your partner need and what can you do to achieve it.
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
- You will talk about how you feel about the emotional and physical aspects of your relationship.
- You will express your doubts and concerns.
- You will learn how your partner feels about you and your relationship.
- You will understand each other’s physical and emotional needs.
- You will agree on the means and frequency of your communication.
- You will learn how to prepare for your visits, so you can make the most of your next time together.
- You will make a plan to maintain intimacy in your relationship going forward.
You will know how to:
- Maintain emotional connection when you are apart
- Make the most of your time together.
- Solve intimacy issues.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- Click below to buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
This is a fillable pdf!
- Type your answers directly on your computer
- Make a copy of the workbook and share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
Don’t forget your SPECIAL BONUS when buying this workbook: extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
But, if you would like a coaching session, here are the options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is intimacy?
Intimacy is your emotional experience when you are together and when you are apart.
There are two aspects of intimacy: physical and emotional. Physical intimacy is not restricted to sex, it’s a combination of the physical and emotional experience you have when you are together. The only time when you can be physically intimate is during your visits. You can maintain emotional intimacy through effective communication.
How to maintain physical intimacy in your long-distance relationship?
The best way to maintain physical intimacy in your LDR is by:
– Having regular and frequent visits.
– Preparing for your visits to make the most out of your time together.
– This workbook will guide you on how to prepare for your visits step by step.
How to maintain emotional connection in your long-distance relationship?
You can stay emotionally connected through effective communication when you are apart.
How long can your LDR last without physical intimacy?
Every person has a different need for sexual intimacy. If you are in a long-distance relationship, you may need physical intimacy more than your long-distance partner. In this case, it will be harder for you to cope with being away from them for a long time. The healthy way to deal with it is to talk about your feelings and needs with your partner. Together, you can find a way forward that works for both of you.
How to make a long term long-distance relationship work?
Long-distance relationships aren’t meant to last for a long time. A romantic relationship implies physical intimacy. In a long-distance relationship, you only see your partner once every few weeks or once a month. Lack of physical intimacy can lead to sexual frustration and negatively impact your relationship and your overall well-being.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP – COMPLETE GUIDE
This is your COMPLETE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful Long-Distance Relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.