Many LDR couple struggle with the lack of intimacy in their relationship. Although it is not something you think about, in reality, intimacy is the very thing that makes or breaks your relationship.
A long-distance relationship can be great for a short period, but the longer it lasts, the harder it gets.
This workbook will help you bring up intimacy issues with your partner, so you can maintain emotional connection when you are apart and make the most of your time together during your visits.
IS THIS WORKBOOK FOR YOU?
When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
If you are having problems in your long-distance relationship, you may find yourself at one of these stages:
- You feel that your relationship isn’t working.
- You are not sure why your relationship isn’t working.
- You have an idea of the issues in your relationship.
- You have issues that you would like address with your partner.
- You don’t know how to bring up these issues.
- When you bring them up your partner doesn’t see them as issues/ ignores these issues.
- Your partner acts defensively to any issues you are trying to address.
- Your attempt to solve these problems turns into arguments.
- Everything you tried isn’t working, you want resolution but don’t know what to do.
So, how do you do that?
HOW WILL THIS WORKBOOK HELP YOU
By offering your partner to work with you through the problems using this workbook, you will find out if your partner is willing to make an effort and to do what it takes to make your relationship work.
- If your partner welcomes this opportunity to resolve your issues, you know they are committed to you and your relationship.
- But, if your partner refuses to go through this process with you, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore deeper areas of your relationship and uncover what is really going on at the fundamental level.
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Bring up the issues to your partner that you don’t know how to.
- Test the willingness and commitment both of you have to your relationship.
- Identify what’s important for you and your relationship.
- Work on the specific area of your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
(But, if you would like a coaching session, send us a message)
- You will talk about how you feel about the emotional and physical aspects of your relationship.
- You will express your doubts and concerns.
- You will learn how your partner feels about you and your relationship.
- You will understand each other’s physical and emotional needs.
- You will agree on the means and frequency of your communication.
- You will learn how to prepare for your visits, so you can make the most of your next time together.
- You will make a plan to maintain intimacy in your relationship going forward.
You will know how to:
- Maintain emotional connection when you are apart
- Make the most of your time together.
- Solve intimacy issues.
You will have:
- A written reminder on how you will manage intimacy in your LDR.
Inside this workbook you will find:
- Topic overview
- Common problems and solutions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Section guide
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
Here’s a sneak preview…
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- Click HERE buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
We’ve created a fillable pdf that allows you to:
- Work with it from your computer
- Share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Make a copy of the workbook
- Send an empty copy to your partner
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
If you need some help along the way, send me a message.
Describe your situation, challenges and what you’d like to achieve.
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with some amazing ideas and suggestions:)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is intimacy?
Intimacy is your emotional experience when you are together and when you are apart.
There are two aspects of intimacy: physical and emotional. Physical intimacy is not restricted to sex, it’s a combination of the physical and emotional experience you have when you are together. The only time when you can be physically intimate is during your visits. You can maintain emotional intimacy through effective communication.
How to maintain physical intimacy in your long-distance relationship?
The best way to maintain physical intimacy in your LDR is by:
– Having regular and frequent visits.
– Preparing for your visits to make the most out of your time together.
– This workbook will guide you on how to prepare for your visits step by step.
How to maintain emotional connection in your long-distance relationship?
You can stay emotionally connected through effective communication when you are apart.
How long can your LDR last without physical intimacy?
Every person has a different need for sexual intimacy. If you are in a long-distance relationship, you may need physical intimacy more than your long-distance partner. In this case, it will be harder for you to cope with being away from them for a long time. The healthy way to deal with it is to talk about your feelings and needs with your partner. Together, you can find a way forward that works for both of you.
How to make a long term long-distance relationship work?
Long-distance relationships aren’t meant to last for a long time. A romantic relationship implies physical intimacy. In a long-distance relationship, you only see your partner once every few weeks or once a month. Lack of physical intimacy can lead to sexual frustration and negatively impact your relationship and your overall well-being.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS – ULTIMATE GUIDE
This is your ULTIMATE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful long-distance relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.