A common problem for long-distance couples is the lack of physical intimacy.
It’s hard to stay physically connected when you spend most of your time apart. While it’s challenging, there are a few things you can do to handle the distance in a healthy way.
Through this workbook you will learn how to handle the distance and maintain your relationship.
IS THIS WORKBOOK FOR YOU?
When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
If you are having problems in your long-distance relationship, you may find yourself at one of these stages:
- You feel that your relationship isn’t working.
- You are not sure why your relationship isn’t working.
- You have an idea of the issues in your relationship.
- You have issues that you would like address with your partner.
- You don’t know how to bring up these issues.
- When you bring them up your partner doesn’t see them as issues/ ignores these issues.
- Your partner acts defensively to any issues you are trying to address.
- Your attempt to solve these problems turns into arguments.
- Everything you tried isn’t working, you want resolution but don’t know what to do.
So, how do you do that?
HOW WILL THIS WORKBOOK HELP YOU
By offering your partner to work with you through the problems using this workbook, you will find out if your partner is willing to make an effort and to do what it takes to make your relationship work.
- If your partner welcomes this opportunity to resolve your issues, you know they are committed to you and your relationship.
- But, if your partner refuses to go through this process with you, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore deeper areas of your relationship and uncover what is really going on at the fundamental level.
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Bring up the issues to your partner that you don’t know how to.
- Test the willingness and commitment both of you have to your relationship.
- Identify what’s important for you and your relationship.
- Work on the specific area of your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
(But, if you would like a coaching session, send us a message)
- Reflect on how you feel about being in a long-distance relationship, on the frequency of your visits, who is visiting and how you spend your time together.
- Identify your individual needs for physical intimacy.
- Make a plan and a timeline for your visits.
- Make a list of topics to discuss.
- Prepare a list of activities that you would like to do together.
- Agree on who visits who, when and how often.
- Know how to make the most of your time together.
- Know do the activities you would like to do and discuss (the topics that matter face to face).
- Feel reassured knowing when you will be together.
Inside this workbook you will find:
- Topic overview
- Common problems and solutions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Section guide
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
Here’s a sneak preview…
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- Click HERE buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
We’ve created a fillable pdf that allows you to:
- Work with it from your computer
- Share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Make a copy of the workbook
- Send an empty copy to your partner
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
If you need some help along the way, send me a message.
Describe your situation, challenges and what you’d like to achieve.
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with some amazing ideas and suggestions:)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often should long-distance couples visit one another?
There isn’t a universal number for how often you should visit each other in a long-distance relationship. But you and your partner must agree on how often you can visit each other and at which point you would feel deprived
Why should you visit each other regularly?
Regular visits will help you maintain the connection through physical intimacy. Being physical close is an essential part for a romantic relationship and it’s also one of the biggest challenges couples when they are apart. The danger of not visiting your long-distance partner frequently enough is that you may grow apart and you may lose the connection between each other. Being apart from your romantic partner for a long time isn’t healthy.
How to make the most out of your visits?
It helps to plan your visits so you can see each other as often as you need to maintain physical connection. If you have a limited time plan ahead what you want to do and what you would like to talk about. During your visits is good to combine having fun and talking about sensitive areas of your relationship.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS – ULTIMATE GUIDE
This is your ULTIMATE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful long-distance relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.