When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
A common problem for long-distance couples is the lack of physical intimacy.
It’s hard to stay physically connected when you spend most of your time apart. While it’s challenging, there are a few things you can do to handle the distance in a healthy way.
Through this workbook you will learn how to handle the distance and maintain your relationship.
- An overview of a healthy relationship
- Most common LDR problems and their solutions
- Common mistakes LDR couples make and how to avoid them
- A guide on how to work with each section
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
- On the last page you will find our direct email, in case you need some help
Here’s a sneak preview…
THIS WORKBOOK IS FOR YOU IF…
- Feeling like your relationship isn’t working and you don’t know why.
- Wanting to solve these issues, but don’t know how to bring them up.
- Feeling discouraged when you try talking to your partner, but he/she doesn’t see them as issues and ignores them.
- Feeling lost when your partner acts defensively when you bring up the issues.
- Feeling frustrated when your attempt to solve these problems turns into arguments.
- Feeling like just giving up when everything you tried isn’t working; you need a resolution but don’t know what to do.
HOW CAN THIS WORKBOOK HELP YOU
Throughout this workbook you will:
- Bring up the specific issues to your partner
- Offer your partner a chance to work out your issues using this workbook
- Find out how committed both of you really are to this relationship
- Identify what’s important for you and your relationship
- Explore your relationship as you would during a coaching session
- Work out your relationship issues, or see if it’s best to let it go
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
- Reflect on how you feel about being in a long-distance relationship, on the frequency of your visits, who is visiting and how you spend your time together.
- Identify your individual needs for physical intimacy.
- Make a plan and a timeline for your visits.
- Make a list of topics to discuss.
- Prepare a list of activities that you would like to do together.
- Agree on who visits who, when and how often.
- Know how to make the most of your time together.
- Know do the activities you would like to do and discuss (the topics that matter face to face).
- Feel reassured knowing when you will be together.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
This is a fillable pdf!
- Type your answers directly on your computer
- Make a copy of the workbook and share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
- Click below to buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
But, if you would like a coaching session, here are the options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often should long-distance couples visit one another?
There isn’t a universal number for how often you should visit each other in a long-distance relationship. But you and your partner must agree on how often you can visit each other and at which point you would feel deprived
Why should you visit each other regularly?
Regular visits will help you maintain the connection through physical intimacy. Being physical close is an essential part for a romantic relationship and it’s also one of the biggest challenges couples when they are apart. The danger of not visiting your long-distance partner frequently enough is that you may grow apart and you may lose the connection between each other. Being apart from your romantic partner for a long time isn’t healthy.
How to make the most out of your visits?
It helps to plan your visits so you can see each other as often as you need to maintain physical connection. If you have a limited time plan ahead what you want to do and what you would like to talk about. During your visits is good to combine having fun and talking about sensitive areas of your relationship.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP – COMPLETE GUIDE
This is your COMPLETE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful Long-Distance Relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.